Wednesday 23 March 2011

Studio Visits : Milkxhake

During the reading week I took some time off in Hong Kong. I was aware that this would most probably be the last time I'd visit the place while still as a student so wanted to make the most of the opportunity to network and ask around about the design industry in Hong Kong. I was fortunate enough to arrange meetings throughout the week with 6 of my more admired design studios in Hong Kong, ones that showed a great flare in ideas, quality and type of work for a design studio in the city that related to my practice and aspirations.

The first studio I went to speak to was Milkxhake
A studio that I've been following since 1st year so was very excited to have been able to meet up with the co founder - Javin Mo, who has an admirable client list, collection of quality work and achievements for a 2 man design studio in Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment