Monday 28 March 2011

Placement : RAW

Sometime over reading week, I was offered a paid placement at Raw Design studio in Manchester for a month which will start straight after I graduate. This is great news for me, not only for the opportunity to gain experience while getting some sort of payment, but the fact that this will be directly straight after I finish the course.

I haven't really got any plans as to where I'd like to settle down after the course, I have my eyes set on a few places in the UK aswell as potential destinations overseas and in Europe, however all that takes a lot of planning so this is definitely great timing for me to gain some experience straight after. I'm quite terrified by the idea of not having anything planned after so this extra month of having some sort of schedule should be good.

Raw design is a relatively small scale studio who do a range of things from branding to printed materials for commercial and cultural clients, which is exactly what I'm after. I went to see them in summer 2010 and have since kept in contact via email, which has paid off! Overall I'm looking forwards to the experience. should be a good one!

Below are a few samples of their work taken from their website.




No comments:

Post a Comment