Thursday 30 September 2010

PPD Presentation feedback

It was a long wait before I got to do my presentation as I was at the bottom of the register, saw some great presentations, which was a breathe of fresh air; getting an insight into what everyone else got up to over the summer period. From watching these presentations, I'm starting to get an idea on the type of work that everyone's focusing into and the standard of work that our year are going to be producing in the next few months - exciting!

I felt that my presentation went relatively well, waiting till the end didn't help my nerves but just like past presentations, I seemed to be getting used to talking about my work to a group of people now. I didn't really practice what I was going to say as I didn't want to over think the whole thing so just wanted to talk through it as I go through the structured presentation. The feedback I received was positive overall, I seemed to be able to communicate my thoughts and ideas effectively while engaging the audience throughout the presentation and the number of presenting I did during my studio visits over the summer might have helped! The only main criticism was on refining the title of my dissertation which I am aware of and will be working on very very soon! But overall, it was a good presentation I think, the process of present it itself has made me reflect on things and has clarified my direction of study.

Now to start a brief!

No comments:

Post a Comment